Newsdependant report that Osun State Governor Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke on Wednesday, inaugurated his cabinet with the swearing-in of 25 Commissioners earlier approved by the state House of Assembly.
Below are the commissioners and their portfolios:
1. BT Salam – Ministry of Regional Integration and Special Duties.
2. Hon. Morufu Dele Ayanfe – Ministry of Science, Information and Communication Technology.
3. Mr Moshood Olagunju – Ministry of Youth Affairs
4. Mrs Adenike Folasade Adeleke – Ministry of Federal Affairs.
5. Barr Dosu Babatunde – Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs.
6. Mr Alfred Sesan Oyedele – Ministry of Transport.
7. Rev Bunmi Jenyo – Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
8. Hon George Alabi – Ministry of Land and Physical Planning.
9. Mr Sola Ogungbile – Ministry of Finance.
10. Prof. Morufu Ademola Adeleke – Ministry of Budget and Economic Planning.
11. Barr Wole Jimi-Bada – Ministry of Justice.
12. Hon. Dipo Eluwole – Ministry of Education.
13. Mr. Gbola Faseru – Ministry of Agriculture.
14. Barr Sola Akintola – Ministry of Health.
15. Hon. Mayowa Anjorin – Ministry of Environment and Sanitation.
16. Barr Kolapo Alimi – Ministry of Information and Public Enlightenment.
17. Alhaji Aderibigbe Rasheed – Ministry of Home Affairs.
18. Hon Ayobola Awolowo – Ministry of Women Affairs and Children Welfare.
19. Mr Ojo Abiodun Bankole – Ministry of Tourism and Culture.
20. Alhaji Abdulganiyu Ayobami Olaoluwa – Ministry of Rural Development and Community Affairs.
21. Hon. Sunday Oroniyi – Ministry of Water Resources.
22. Hon. Biyi Odunlade – Ministry of Political Affairs and Inter-Government Affiliation.
23. Mr Soji Adeigbe – Commissioner for Government House Protocol.
24. Hon Festus Adeyemo – Commissioner for Energy.
25. Hon. Prince Bayo Ogungbangbe – Ministry of Cooperative and Empowerment.
26. Ministry of Works – Governor Ademola Adeleke.
27. Prince Kola Adewusi, Deputy Governor – Ministry of Sports and Special Needs.
The governor advised the newly appointed aides to work harmoniously with their respective Permanent Secretaries in order to enhance their performances and move the state forward in line with the focus and agenda of the administration.
The swearing-in ceremony was held at the Bola Ige House, Abere, where the news appointees were also assigned portfolios immediately after the oath-taking.
The Commissioner of cooperative and empowerment, Hon. Prince Bayo Ogungbangbe thanked the Governor for finding them worthy of the appointment among many other eminently qualified people across the state.
Ogungbangbe expressed their commitment to making positive contributions in the formulation of policies that would improve the quality of life and standard of living of the citizens.